Daddy fixed the problem and her frown went away in an instant. Sofia really loved splashing around and watching the octopus shoot water into the air. The warm weather gave us a great day for splashing in the sun, but the water from the hose was still a little cold. Despite her goosebumps, Sofia still screamed and threw a tantrum when it was time to get out of the pool. A little chill wasn't going to end her fun! I guess, I'm going to have just as hard a
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Sofia Goes Splashin'
Daddy fixed the problem and her frown went away in an instant. Sofia really loved splashing around and watching the octopus shoot water into the air. The warm weather gave us a great day for splashing in the sun, but the water from the hose was still a little cold. Despite her goosebumps, Sofia still screamed and threw a tantrum when it was time to get out of the pool. A little chill wasn't going to end her fun! I guess, I'm going to have just as hard a
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment