Wednesday, March 12, 2008
HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY, SOFIA!
Friday, March 7, 2008_
I woke up my precious principessa for a very special birthday breakfast. Sofia was all smiles with her little crown on her head. I made raspberry and dark chocolate pancakes for her. While Sofia didn't seem to like the taste of the dark chocolate, she definitely enjoyed smearing chocolate all over her face and high chair. Then she waved her crown in the air and laughed uncontrollably. It was a good morning.
I can't believe how much Sofia has changed in just 12 months. To think that she was born too small to even breastfeed, and now she's feeding herself table food is just so amazing. What a miracle we've been blessed with!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ahhhh! happy birthday! you know, i almost got kaela that same high chair but opted for a travel booster instead. we love that jungle theme. =]
thanks for the comment, eva. don't see going to texas any time soon, but i'll let my husband know he has options. hahaha.
Post a Comment